- No soccer balls allowed on courts. Futsal balls only. Futsal balls will be provided for all games.
- No kicking balls outside of court area.
- Shin guards must be worn by all players
- 5 v 5: four field players and one goalie. Co-ed teams must play two of each gender.
- Fly-in subbing. As many players as you want, whenever you want. Players must enter at the half-line after substituted player has exited from the half-line.
- Teams are "Game Ready" when they can field a full complement of players. The referee will start the clock and Game Ready teams will be awarded 1 goal per minute that the opponent is not Game Ready.
- Teams not Game Ready within 5 minutes of scheduled start will forfeit the game. The other team will be awarded a 7-0 win for adults/high school and 5-0 for youth.
- Two 22 minute halves, 3 minute half time
- No pushing
- No tripping
- No slide tackling
- No shoulder-charging
- No sliding (except for goalie inside penalty area)
- No kicking a player or attempting to kick player (hit the ball, not the player)
- No off-sides
- No walls. Ball is out when entire ball crosses entire line. Possession change.
- Kick-ins only. Defense must be 8 feet aweay and ball must be on the line.
- Kick-ins, kick-offs, and goalie throw-ins are indirect. Goalie can score with his feet.
- Corner kicks are direct
- No delay of game by defense on kick-ins or corners
- Kick-ins and corners must be taken within 5 seconds
- On kick-ins, if the ball does not enter the field, then the other team is awarded the ball
- No goal kicks. Goalie throws the ball in always. Goalie has 5 seconds.
- Goalie cannot punt the ball.
- When playing back to the goalie, the keeper can only use their feet.
- If subbing a goalie in the middle of a half, game plays on. No waiting!
- Fouls inside the penalty area are the discretion of the referee. Direct kicks will result in a PK, with all players outside except goalie.
- Fouls on the field, outside the penalty areas will be indirect. All walls are 8 feet back.
- After 5 team fouls in one game, every foul thereafter will be a direct PK
- Yellow card equals two minutes on the bench without team substitution.
- Hard fouls or two yellow cards equals a red card and immediate expulsion from court area with no team substitution
- 1 red card equals immediate ban from next match
- 2 red cards in one season will result in ban from remainder of season. Further action may be taken.
- If you hit the ceiling, it counts as a team foul and the other team receives the ball at the half line.
- If the ball hits the ceiling by mutual player contact, the referee will issue a drop ball at the half line.
- Scoring for adult/high school games will be capped at a 7 goal spread. U-6 through U-14 will be capped at a 5 goal spread.