Austin Sports Academy After School Program
Are you tired of your children playing video games all afternoon? Have you been searching for a convenient way to keep your children active? Remember when you spent time playing hard with friends after school?
We remember what it was like to spend time playing games and learning how to make new friends while pitching a ball. During the school year, Austin Sports Academy offers a great After School Program for children kindergarten through fifth grade. The ASA After School Program is designed to keep your children active and engaged in sports activities in a supportive environment and with positive, coaching staff. Our aim is to teach each child the importance of leadership, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
ASA Stassney will pick-up from:
Barton Hills, Cunningham, Joslin, Odom, Patton, Pleasant Hill, St. Elmo, Sunset Valley, and Zilker
ASA Southwest will pick-up from:
Baldwin, Clayton, Kiker, Mills, Rooster Springs, Walnut Springs, Oak Hill, and Austin Waldorf
The After School Program will include:
- Flexibility of being picked up one to five days per week
- Daily healthy snack
- Sports instruction by professional staff
- Non-stop sports and activities (indoor and outdoor)
- Full time staff: Certified First Aid, CPR & basic water rescue.
- AISD Holiday Camp discount
- Note: ASA is not a State licensed after school program.
- Open until 6pm
30 day written notice must be submitted to cancel after school participation